WestLake Financial - What will happen to someone who junk a financed car that is no longer in useful because of a bad transmissions
Hi mi sis wanted to give the car she financed with westlake ,the car transmissions isout motor is bad and the city is giving a lots of problem because the car is parking with no tag. We call west lake and gave them where the car is so they can come and get it, they told her they don't want.a car that's junk, they want a functional car that's useful not useless, now can she give it to a junk yard ,whatever the money theygive she Will give it to westlake please tell me what should we do
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Auto Loans
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "WARNING!!!!!!!! FAKE CLOTHES FROM TURKEY. OWNER OWNS MULTIPLE SITES AND SCAMS PEOPLE.JUST GOOGLE IT YOU'LL SEE HUNDREDS OF REPORTS .CHECK OUT THE EMAIL RESPONSE I GOT IN THE PIC ATTACHED...PROOF...."
- "I briefly saw Dr. Michelle Zetoony, D.O. (Pinellas County, Florida) in 2012 to renew sleep medication because my doctor died. (Nudell is her former surname). Dr. Zetoony asked..."
- "Today I went to sonic and got a cheese coney cheddar please (footlong) and a regular fry with cheddar. I was asked at the speaker if I wanted a regular..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."