Westlake Financial Auto Loan Review from Fredericksburg, Virginia
My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent said at that point there was nothing he could do i would now have to pay $1448.98. I chose to record the conversation so there were no discrepancy as thats a whole lot of money.. I was told i would need to pay the full amount at Western Union or Money Gram as they cant process a credit card over the phone. I agreed. I was then told after making payment i would need to call in the confirmation number and then fax proof of income, 3 references and proof of residency... mind you this is MY LOAN ALREADY FINANCED AND ALL THIS INFORMATION WAS ALREADY GIVEN!!!! even still i agreed to do so. The agent said it would take 2-3 hours to process the information and release my vehicle. A few hours passed I decided to again call and get the break down of why it was so much money.. mind you again this call ALSO recorded. I was told that they could push some of the repo fees tonthen end of the loan bringing the balance owed to $1098.89 this agent again stated what the forst agent did.. make the payment, call in the confirmation number and fax documents. He stated after that it would take 2-3 hours to process and release my vehicle.
On the morning of 10/27/2016 Payment was made by Western Union in the amount of $1250.00 MORE THAN OWED! I then called in the confirmation to Westlake Financial and Faxed documents. I did as inwas told by the agen and waited 2 hours and called tonsee if my release on my vehicle was done so i could secure MY VEHICLE and imagine my surprise to be told by the agent that it can take 24-48 HOURS to release the vehicle. WHAT!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Even better the customer has to keep calling and calling to see of the vehicle has been released as they have NO TIME FRAME AND NO SYSTEM for letting the customer know they can get their vehicle. My van is in a tow yard 1 hour from my home. I have NO CLUE when they will finally release my van.. the agents have no idea other than to say "your car is not the only repo we will get to it". Keep calling, it will be released soon. Oh and best of all THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR STORAGE FEES AFTER THEYVE MADE THEIR PAYMENT WHILE WESTLAKE DRAGS THEIR FEET FOR DAYS AT OUR EXPENSE. Currently, ive made my payment and have ANOTHER $35.00 owed to the tow company because Westlake didnt release it by close of day even though the payment was made and accounted for HOURS AND HOURS prior!
It is currently almost 8pm payment was made 8 hours ago and when i contacted them 15 minutes ago they still havent released my vehicle and haven't even STARTED the paperwork to!!!
I was convinced im not the only customer whos had this issue sonafter a little research o found over 100 complaints same issue, Westlake not releasing vehicles after fees have been paid. Im attaching photos.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "28 June 2016 To: Olympic Customer Service Lowe’s Customer Service Subject: Complaint - Olympic Rescue It Deck Paint Products In 2014 I purchased and used the highly advertised and Lowe’s recommended Olympic Rescue..."
- "Nasty place! Told the guy about my last experience there and still put me in a nasty room. Full of mold and my child has asthma! Nasty bathroom and walls..."
- "Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car. Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."