WestLake Financial - What will happen to someone who junk a financed car that is no longer in useful because of a bad transmissions
Hi mi sis wanted to give the car she financed with westlake ,the car transmissions isout motor is bad and the city is giving a lots of problem because the car is parking with no tag. We call west lake and gave them where the car is so they can come and get it, they told her they don't want.a car that's junk, they want a functional car that's useful not useless, now can she give it to a junk yard ,whatever the money theygive she Will give it to westlake please tell me what should we do
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On 01-10-2015 I have purchased a 2011 Audi R8 at Presidential Auto Leasing and Sales. Dealer requested full payment of $110,000.00 in order to issue Bill-of-Sale. Mark Fentress (General Manager)..."
- "I started out with Citi Financial Auto they were very professional and understanding. about 2-3 yrs I started getting mail from Santander stating they had took over. Every since it..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "WARNING!!!!!!!! FAKE CLOTHES FROM TURKEY. OWNER OWNS MULTIPLE SITES AND SCAMS PEOPLE.JUST GOOGLE IT YOU'LL SEE HUNDREDS OF REPORTS .CHECK OUT THE EMAIL RESPONSE I GOT IN THE PIC ATTACHED...PROOF...."
- "Today I went to sonic and got a cheese coney cheddar please (footlong) and a regular fry with cheddar. I was asked at the speaker if I wanted a regular..."
- "I briefly saw Dr. Michelle Zetoony, D.O. (Pinellas County, Florida) in 2012 to renew sleep medication because my doctor died. (Nudell is her former surname). Dr. Zetoony asked..."
- "I have bought two living room sets from Ashley Furniture over the last 7 years and both have been regrettable purchases. The saying "you get what you pay for" does..."
- "Thought I was avoiding problems when I bought a 2015 Winnebago ERA 70C Sprinter two months ago. Very tired of making 2 and 3 trips back to Camping World and..."
- "I should have read more about this company before ordering. Quadcopter took forever to get here, but the charge to my card had no problem being immediate. It arrived missing..."