WestLake Financial - what will happen to someone who junk a financed car that is no longer in useful because of a bad transmissions
Hi mi sis wanted to give the car she financed with westlake ,the car transmissions isout motor is bad and the city is giving a lots of problem because the car is parking with no tag. We call west lake and gave them where the car is so they can come and get it, they told her they don't want.a car that's junk, they want a functional car that's useful not useless, now can she give it to a junk yard ,whatever the money theygive she Will give it to westlake please tell me what should we doc10d17a
You may also like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "At lease turn in they sent a bill for several hundred dollars in items that per their website were clearly normal wear and tear. We kept the vehicle in exceptional..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I bought a mom ring and gave it to her for mother's day. The ring changed from gold to gray in a month. My mom called ICE.com to..."
- "I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban Jackie Ogh item number SG034 on my way from London to Marseille on board of BAA flight # 370 on November 12,2014. When I..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "Police don't have criminal solutions with teeth to combat "poor character", lawmakers assure civil suits against an individual are drawn out; Pamela K. Geldart (~50 yrs) doesn't have punitive resources..."