Westlake Financial-They lie
They called me wanting to work with me on payments and then they tell you whatever they feel may make you happy and then charge you what they originally were going to charge in the first place.They put nothing that you talked about in the notes on the account.
I have used them before and had np trouble but this last three months have been awful. They have employees that are just nothing but liars. I am not saying all are but for the most part their generic customer service people just suck.
I do not know if they had a big change in the company or a turnover in employees or what but it is bad.I have found this company have liars in their employees.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "We fired Caplaw, P.A. because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed. They also promised us a 90% chance we'd..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "Anytime I've had to return something at Michaels, I've ALWAYS have had issues even though I have my receipt every time. They either don't train their employees on how to..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "Tried to order my kiddo a tummy stuffer for her birthday. First off the ordering process is ***. The 5 million questions they ask about upgrades is annoying as ***...."
- "don't waste your time or money with philadelphia escort traci lee,she always shows up 2 hrs late for outcall,always tries to upsell, asks for tips,and rushes the session. my last session..."
- "I wanted to say this has been the worst 2 days first it started when we got the room it has not been cleaned yet so we called front desk..."
- "Applied Behr Deckover to our large deck, nearly 600 sq feet, the summer 2013. It started chipping within months. Looked terrible after 1 year. Paint is coming off in big..."