Westlake Financial-They lie
They called me wanting to work with me on payments and then they tell you whatever they feel may make you happy and then charge you what they originally were going to charge in the first place.They put nothing that you talked about in the notes on the account.
I have used them before and had np trouble but this last three months have been awful. They have employees that are just nothing but liars. I am not saying all are but for the most part their generic customer service people just suck.
I do not know if they had a big change in the company or a turnover in employees or what but it is bad.I have found this company have liars in their employees.eebe4ef review #293334
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "All the lettering on both machines you can wash off with your finger, called customer service with LG I was told cosmetic, they want stand behind it read your owners..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "I sold a golf club on Ebay. I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts. When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "Ordered 4 solid core doors, oak veneered, Lowes ordered from wholesaler American building supply, inc. lowes #2274, customer PO# 418754856 doors delivered to Lowes store, Parker, Colorado, unwrapped,..."