Westlake Financial-They lie
They called me wanting to work with me on payments and then they tell you whatever they feel may make you happy and then charge you what they originally were going to charge in the first place.They put nothing that you talked about in the notes on the account.
I have used them before and had np trouble but this last three months have been awful. They have employees that are just nothing but liars. I am not saying all are but for the most part their generic customer service people just suck.
I do not know if they had a big change in the company or a turnover in employees or what but it is bad.I have found this company have liars in their employees.da61ff1 review #293334
You may also like
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "I started out with Citi Financial Auto they were very professional and understanding. about 2-3 yrs I started getting mail from Santander stating they had took over. Every since it..."
- "This preference drives my daughters crazy. It drives my brothers crazy. My loving friends think I am crazy. They think that I can’t mean what I say; that I haven’t..."
- "I used my gift card I got for Christmas on PayPal, then in the morning I look up the transactions on the card and PaymentWall used up the rest of..."
- "Good Afternoon, We received your service request this morning regarding the holes in the A/C closet and request for service from Massey. Maintenance will be filling the holes in your..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."