WestLake Financial - Reposession

I spoke with several customer service reps about my current financial situation and my willingness to bring my account current however, I seem to be losing the battle.I awoke to a blaring alarm and found a young man absconding with the vehicle.

Now, I'm sure the tow fees and any back monies are due causing an even further setback. My bankcard was compromised with the Target breach and it has been a nightmare ever since.

I was dealing with Lisa w/Westlake in hopes, of having this cleared up amicably.I have had to open new accounts and monitor my current credit situation because, this is a ridiculous.

c2dd05e review #473485
1 Helpful? 1
Had the same issue1 Comments4 Report
Had an experience with WestLake Financial?  Submit review about this company
Your company? Check our business solutions
Give me my car back

Mar 07

I am a graduate student who is an amputee in renal failure. While I was in a three week treatment/surgery cycle at San Antonio's Metro Methodist Hospital. Westlake Financial Services repossessed my vehicle. My father made partial payments while I was hospital. I informed the company upon entering the second surgery cycle that I was in the hospital. Why would they set up a payment plan? A week ago I contacted the company asked what was needed for return of the vehicle. They stated a price and a copy of drivers license and residence information. I 'Moneygrammed' them as they requested. Now when I call I get transferred around the phone circuit and no one is trying to tell me why I do not know where my vehicle is. Isn't this thief? My emergency medical equipment was in the trunk of vehicle. :(

WestlakeCustomerService

Feb 04 Los Angeles, California

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

Grace

Jun 29 Concord, North Carolina

LIARS!!!! I paid off my loan to vet you people off my back. First you tell me my car is with Premier Towing. But you don't know where it's located???? After I sent in the full payoff amount, I call the next day and now my car is with Rawls Auction Company???? Why would my car be mo ed over 2 hours away to an auction company when it has been paid off and the customer service rep told me they had received the payment???? I am suing for damages, for harrassment and God helpyou ic you sell my car. I am also under emotiomal distress ecause of this and bad health, and the constant phone calls every single day ( at least 6 or 7). The are underhanded in their usiness practices, which is o vious when you google them. There are so many complaints it is unreal. I won't give up and let tjeze evil people win, no sir, they need to be sued. A good attormey is all you need alomg with documentation, which I always keep.
RUN, RUN, RUN away if the name Westlake is even mentiomed to you when purchasing a vehicle. Of you don't you ll regret it!!!!!!!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.