WestLake Financial - Reposession
I spoke with several customer service reps about my current financial situation and my willingness to bring my account current however, I seem to be losing the battle.I awoke to a blaring alarm and found a young man absconding with the vehicle.
Now, I'm sure the tow fees and any back monies are due causing an even further setback. My bankcard was compromised with the Target breach and it has been a nightmare ever since.
I was dealing with Lisa w/Westlake in hopes, of having this cleared up amicably.I have had to open new accounts and monitor my current credit situation because, this is a ridiculous.review #473485
You may also like
- "well he bought me a car from a ford place where I am named as the owner on the title him as the co owner, but on regional it has..."
- "I PAYED CASH FOR MY CAR I OWEND IT OUT RIGHT ! i I needed to get some cash to pay my rent, so i was looking around to see..."
- "I'M 53 YEARS OLD AND I NEVER EXPERIENCED ANY COMPANY THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE GET FURTHER. I RESENTLY APPLIED FOR A REFI ON MY CAR WITH WELLS FARGO..."
- "I was quoted $445 and charged $490. Their reason was that they claimed the delivery was to a non-commercial area. This is untrue, see attached pic. I..."
- "Visited for Oil change first time Firestone Complete Auto Care - Due to more Cars in service, ask me to drop my car (Hyundai Elantra) and going to take..."
- "Visited your store on 8/27/14 had an associate assist me in looking for a power station. She took me over. I saw most expensive power station were on the top...."
- "I ordered 500 buisness cards from vista print i received the card they were wrong so they gave me a credit i ordered the new set and they sent me..."
- "I had a profile on pof and was all going well then for some reason the other day it logged me out and won't let me log back in was..."
- "I am a disabled man right arm in addition to suffering a serious brain injury following a motorbike accident. Richard Smith from R.S. Property Services Wolverhampton provided a price to complete..."