WestLake Financial - Reposession
I spoke with several customer service reps about my current financial situation and my willingness to bring my account current however, I seem to be losing the battle.I awoke to a blaring alarm and found a young man absconding with the vehicle.
Now, I'm sure the tow fees and any back monies are due causing an even further setback. My bankcard was compromised with the Target breach and it has been a nightmare ever since.
I was dealing with Lisa w/Westlake in hopes, of having this cleared up amicably.I have had to open new accounts and monitor my current credit situation because, this is a ridiculous.review #473485
You may also like
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "Received two voicemails from a CPS employee regarding my boyfriend's mother. I have no idea how the company obtained my phone number. She was adamant in her message that I..."
- "At lease turn in they sent a bill for several hundred dollars in items that per their website were clearly normal wear and tear. We kept the vehicle in exceptional..."
- "Visited for Oil change first time Firestone Complete Auto Care - Due to more Cars in service, ask me to drop my car (Hyundai Elantra) and going to take..."
- "The Grilled Chicken Melt comes described as "Enjoy a 100% Chicken breast covered with a fire-roasted blend of poblano peppers, onions and red peppers. A slice of smooth and mild..."
- "I hate door to door salesmen as much as the next guy. And when this Devcon guy came knocking on the door i showed it. i don't appreciate someone coming..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."
- "For 7 months Humana has discriminated against my disabled daughter denying her the medical care her wound Dr.said she needs to recover fully. Dr wants her to go..."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."