I spoke with several customer service reps about my current financial situation and my willingness to bring my account current however, I seem to be losing the battle.I awoke to a blaring alarm and found a young man absconding with the vehicle.
Now, I'm sure the tow fees and any back monies are due causing an even further setback. My bankcard was compromised with the Target breach and it has been a nightmare ever since.
I was dealing with Lisa w/Westlake in hopes, of having this cleared up amicably.I have had to open new accounts and monitor my current credit situation because, this is a ridiculous.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car Repossession
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over £2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own..."
- "I was a megabus and it broke down! The company left passengers on the side of the road for two hours before someone came to fix it. It was 100..."
- "Idol lash is a complete scam. I've never come across a company so conniving that they don't even bother to make good products because they're so efficient in TRICKING you..."
- "I was quoted $445 and charged $490. Their reason was that they claimed the delivery was to a non-commercial area. This is untrue, see attached pic. I..."
- "I bought the protection plan. Then when the men delivered the furniture smelled used. Not only that, the gram was broken in the sleeper sofa. I demanded a refund on..."
- "This company employs idiots! I'm half asleep first of all when they show up. So I ask them to let me put on some clothes and to just give me..."
- "To whom it may concern: Please be informed that when my son, FATALLA, JERYLL DIOMA MERLIN renewed his passport last 18 July 2016 and when he had claimed it will be..."