WestLake Financial - Reposession
I spoke with several customer service reps about my current financial situation and my willingness to bring my account current however, I seem to be losing the battle.I awoke to a blaring alarm and found a young man absconding with the vehicle.
Now, I'm sure the tow fees and any back monies are due causing an even further setback. My bankcard was compromised with the Target breach and it has been a nightmare ever since.
I was dealing with Lisa w/Westlake in hopes, of having this cleared up amicably.I have had to open new accounts and monitor my current credit situation because, this is a ridiculous.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "OK, Its been lies and nightmares form the beginning but now they're in direct violation of USA laws and my states laws. I cant begin to list the issues-but BEWARE! They'll..."
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "My wife and I cooking milk was not cooked..."
- "Problems with my money order sent to Extra Space Storage in Albuquerque. I sent my money order on August 24 2015 to make sure it gets there for September 1,..."
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "Picked up the dishwasher (GE) at my Home Depot store. Nov. 30, 2015. Got it home and had my plumber install it. It would not start. Plumber checked and rechecked..."
- "I ordered a pair of boots 14EE, they were more like a 14d, I tried to return, they offered me a 15. I filed the complaint within seven days of..."
- "Hello, my name is D. Perez. I bought a NuWave oven 2 year ago the dome is crack's in 3 parts. How I replace the dome? The company is..."