They lost a payment record.Then they hears everyone I have ever been associated with on paper, for nearly 300 dollars after i faxed them my payment documentation.
while this all is going on i was paying for auto insurance they sold me that turned out to be invalid in the state i live in. they want me to continually resend the same document and each time i call to confirm they got it they say "it will post in 48 hours" mean while starting 10-20 minutes after the call they start collection calls. and my credit is subsequently ruined because of them.
and i now just answer the phone screaming.to check the fax machiene
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Loan
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "In early July I contacted Scandia Marine for a quote to have my new boat bottom painted. I spoke to Marty, one of the owners, who quoted me $19.50 per..."
- "Worst experience ever!! I went to heb on a Saturday morning and came out to find someone hit my car with their car. Im assuming they were too lazy to..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."