They lost a payment record.Then they hears everyone I have ever been associated with on paper, for nearly 300 dollars after i faxed them my payment documentation.
while this all is going on i was paying for auto insurance they sold me that turned out to be invalid in the state i live in. they want me to continually resend the same document and each time i call to confirm they got it they say "it will post in 48 hours" mean while starting 10-20 minutes after the call they start collection calls. and my credit is subsequently ruined because of them.
and i now just answer the phone screaming.to check the fax machiene
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Loan
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "A Very Sad And Dishonest Company Who Has Been Hired To Run The StarbucksForLife.com Contest! Can You Believe It? Here is a copy of my letter that was purposely..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "Here just two photos of my main I beam frames on my 2013 Chaparral Signature which we bought in 2014 and is one and a half years old. Had so..."
- "I bought the seating about eleven months ago. It is already peeling. I have it in an R V. So it was used very little in that time...."
- "I know how hard it can be to find the right place for the right price in the greater Houston area, so as a tenant I want to help my..."