WestLake Financial - Payment and Insurance

They lost a payment record.Then they hears everyone I have ever been associated with on paper, for nearly 300 dollars after i faxed them my payment documentation.

while this all is going on i was paying for auto insurance they sold me that turned out to be invalid in the state i live in. they want me to continually resend the same document and each time i call to confirm they got it they say "it will post in 48 hours" mean while starting 10-20 minutes after the call they start collection calls. and my credit is subsequently ruined because of them.

and i now just answer the phone screaming.to check the fax machiene

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 05, 2013 #633109 Los Angeles, California

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to WestLake Financial. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about WestLake Financial.
Filing a new complaint about